Transition to Adulthood
- Autism After 16
- Disability Independence Group - The Wallet Card is a tool to be used by a teenager or an adult with a disability. Assisting them in communicating clearly with law enforcement or first respondents. It includes information such as the persons name disability and emergency contact.
- Guide for Transition
- I Wake Up for My Dream!
- It's My Choice - Person-centered planning guide
- Managing Your Child’s Transition to Adulthood
Puberty- Teen Autism
Puberty Guides and Books
- Tenants Rights and Housing Assistance for the Disabled
- Transition Toolkit
- Vocational Training for Adults with Special Needs
- Webinar- free